I just finished upgrading my Wiki to latest development version of Dokuwiki. This was not an easy task because I’ve made quite a large number of modifications that needed to be ported or incorporated. I’ve decided to maintain a Darcs branch of both my Dokuwiki and Arctic theme.

For now this is no complete success since I access the filesystem via sshfs, and it looks like it lacks a proper lock implementation. I’ll try to find a better way :-)

By the way, I also upgraded several plugins to their latest version, so that you (and I) may experience some weird and uncontrolled border effects. That’s the price for living on the bleeding edge.

comments powered by Disqus